26 October 2011

"Waiting On" Wednesday is an event hosted by Jill at Breaking the Spine. The purpose of this weekly event is to spotlight a soon-to-be-released book that you are very much anticipating. "Waiting On" Wednesday will also give bloggers an opportunity to share ideas for our TBR lists.


Title: Enshadowed (Nevermore, #2)
Author: Kelly Creagh
Publisher: Atheneum Books, 560 Pages (August 28th, 2012)
Preorder here: The Book Depository

Synopsis: While Varen remains a prisoner in the dream-world, Isobel is haunted by his memory. He appears to her in her dreams and soon, even in her waking life. But is she just imagining it? Isobel knows she must find a way back to Varen. She makes plans to go to Baltimore. There, she confronts the figure known throughout the world as the Poe Toaster—the same dark man who once appeared to Isobel in her dreams, calling himself “Reynolds.”

Isobel succeeds in interrupting the Toaster’s ritual and, in doing so, discovers a way to return to the dream-world. Soon, she finds herself swept up in a realm which not only holds remnants of Poe’s presence, but has also now taken on the characteristics of Varen’s innermost self. It is a dark world comprised of fear, terror, and anger.

When Isobel once more encounters Varen, she finds him changed. With his mind poisoned by the dream world, he becomes a malevolent force, bent on destroying all—even himself. Now Isobel must face a new adversary, one who also happens to be her greatest love.


I LOVED Nevermore. That was SUCH an amazing book! As soon as I finished reading it I was so excited for the next book. And, I have to say... did this release date get pushed back? If so, that's such a HUGE bummer. Anyone else love Nevermore as much as I did and can't wait for this one?


*covers are always subject to change.
*I am not compensated at all for any of the links within this post.

Find the Author

Follow me on Twitter     /     Be friends with me on Goodreads
Subscribe to my RSS Feed

13 comments:

  1. LOVED Nevermore and I was so excited when Enshadowed got a January release date. Consequently, I wanted to cry when that date was pushed back to August. I really, really want to read this book...
    NC
    Truly Bookish

    ReplyDelete
  2. hav not but hoping 2 read soon

    ReplyDelete
  3. I read Nevermore over the summer and really loved it! And Enshadowed was, I thought, suppose to be released in January and now it says August!! That is a huge jump! :(

    ReplyDelete
  4. Mary DeBorde [M.A.D.]
    zenrei57 (at) hotmail dot com

    I'm with you, eagerly waiting on this one to come out ... and isn't that cover REALLY something?! I hope they don't decide to change it :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I haven't read the first yet but after this post I have to get it just so I can read the 2nd..haha
    Thanks for the post.
    veltara(at)yahoo(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I loved Nevermore as well, so I'm definitely wanting this to hurry and come out.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Haven't read the first one, but it sounds really good!

    Here's my WoW

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Haven't read the first one yet, but I so want to. And I love the covers for this series!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I guess my head has been under a bush LOL I have not heard of either of these books and they sound great. Thanks for sharing today.

    dz59001[at]gmail[dot]com

    ReplyDelete
  10. I haven't read Nevermore yet but I want to but not sure if I'm going to rush it since the next one isn't going to come out anytime soon.

    spyblue78(at)gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. I LOVED Nevermore too!!! I'm just itching for Enshadowed!!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I have been waiting for forever for this book! It seems I read (and loved) the first book years ago! Hurry!!!

    bchild5 at aol dot com

    ReplyDelete

Comment and let me know your thoughts on this post.

Twitter Goodreads Email

Recently Read


Blog Archive

Search the Blog!

Learn more about RAK

Book Soulmates
Xpresso Book Tours

Total Pageviews

Copyright

FTC Disclaimer:

In accordance with FTC Guidelines, I have not received any monetary gain for any information posted within the pages of this website/blog. Any and all information has been provided by the publisher, author and or publicist for free. Content is also based on purchases made by myself or of my guest reviewer(s). Any and all opinions expressed within the pages of this website/blog are solely my own or those of the authors of any and all guest reviewers(s) or guest bloggers.



Related Posts with Thumbnails

About Me

Hi, I’m Lisa and I'm a proud bibliophile.

I enjoy reading and reviewing a variety of different books within the Young Adult, "New Adult" & Adult genres/categories. If you have any questions or if you are an author or publisher and would be interested in promoting a book, please feel free email. You can find my email under the "mail" button or under the contact link at the top of the page.

I look forward to hearing from you!


Authors, Publishers & Publicists

Have a book you'd like me to review or Promote? How about doing an Author Interview? Or maybe a Guest Post? Great! I'd love to! For more information about having your book reviewed here, please follow this link for more information:

Reviews, Interviews, Guest Posts and Contest.

Guest Reviewer Jenny

Guest Reviewer Jenny
Click for info & links to her reviews!

My Ratings

When I review I rate from 1 to 5 stars, 5 being the highest rating. I review based on many different things from the writing, to the story - to the characters and how I can relate to them or how they are developed. I also review based on if an author has worked their magic and was able to draw me into a story so deeply that I don't want to put the book down. If you would like me to review a book, please contact me or view my Contact Information and Review Policy for further details.

5 Stars - I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE it!
4 Stars - I Really liked/Loved it.
3 Stars - I liked it/Was pretty good.
2 Stars - It was, eh okay.
1 Star - It just wasn't for me.

Followers

Follow the Blog

Follow on Bloglovin

Follow By Email

Enter your email address:

Grab Me!

Blogs I Love