30 April 2014

1
Cover design by Sharp Designs
Title: A Tale of Two Pretties (Hopeless in Hotlanta #1)
Authors: Dawn Pendleton & Magan Vernon
Release: May 19, 2014

NOTE: This is a "New Adult" novel. Due to mature content this title is recommended for ages 17+
Synopsis: MacAllister "Mac" Barlow thought she was living the life she always dreamed of. When she catches her fiancé in the act with his secretary, she high tails it out of their apartment without looking back. Looking for a new life, she drowns her sorrows in a pitcher of beer at Tony's Pizzeria.

Darcy Pepper isn't one for long-term relationships. Bouncing from guy-to-guy to get what she wants isn't satisfying her anymore. Walking out on her current boy-toy, she finds herself at a tiny hole-in-the-wall pub. More disappointed in herself than she's ever been, she sees Mac, a girl she vaguely remembers from high school.

Left flat broke, the girls quickly enlist the help of a waiter at Tony's and before they know it, they've got an apartment, jobs, and possibly even love interests beckoning.

Maybe things aren't so hopeless after all.

YAY for a cover for the awesome cover of this book! I can't wait read it!!! 

fc8f9-abouttheauthor

1_
Dawn's bio:  Dawn Pendleton is a new adult author who began her writing journey in New England with her husband and their pup, though she now resides in Georgia and promptly became a Southern Belle (or so she likes to think). When she isn't staring at a blank page, willing the words to jump from her head to the screen, she's usually playing on her iPhone, reading a book, or taking pictures with her fancy camera (which she has no idea how to use).

Magan's bio: Magan Vernon is a New Adult author who lives with her family in the insurance capital of the world. When not writing she spends her time fighting over fake boyfriends via social media.

Dawn and Magan have been BFFs since they found out they weren't catfishing each other and decided to take a roadtrip together. Writing a book together seemed like the next logical step.

Author Links:

Dawn:

Magan:
www.twitter.com/maganvernon

Please join Dawn & Magan for their Facebook release party on May 19th here: 


bcwpromo

Find the Author

Follow me on Twitter     /     Be friends with me on Goodreads
Subscribe to my RSS Feed

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment and let me know your thoughts on this post.

Twitter Goodreads Email

Recently Read


Blog Archive

Search the Blog!

Learn more about RAK

Book Soulmates
Xpresso Book Tours

Total Pageviews

Copyright

FTC Disclaimer:

In accordance with FTC Guidelines, I have not received any monetary gain for any information posted within the pages of this website/blog. Any and all information has been provided by the publisher, author and or publicist for free. Content is also based on purchases made by myself or of my guest reviewer(s). Any and all opinions expressed within the pages of this website/blog are solely my own or those of the authors of any and all guest reviewers(s) or guest bloggers.



Related Posts with Thumbnails

About Me

Hi, I’m Lisa and I'm a proud bibliophile.

I enjoy reading and reviewing a variety of different books within the Young Adult, "New Adult" & Adult genres/categories. If you have any questions or if you are an author or publisher and would be interested in promoting a book, please feel free email. You can find my email under the "mail" button or under the contact link at the top of the page.

I look forward to hearing from you!


Authors, Publishers & Publicists

Have a book you'd like me to review or Promote? How about doing an Author Interview? Or maybe a Guest Post? Great! I'd love to! For more information about having your book reviewed here, please follow this link for more information:

Reviews, Interviews, Guest Posts and Contest.

Guest Reviewer Jenny

Guest Reviewer Jenny
Click for info & links to her reviews!

My Ratings

When I review I rate from 1 to 5 stars, 5 being the highest rating. I review based on many different things from the writing, to the story - to the characters and how I can relate to them or how they are developed. I also review based on if an author has worked their magic and was able to draw me into a story so deeply that I don't want to put the book down. If you would like me to review a book, please contact me or view my Contact Information and Review Policy for further details.

5 Stars - I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE it!
4 Stars - I Really liked/Loved it.
3 Stars - I liked it/Was pretty good.
2 Stars - It was, eh okay.
1 Star - It just wasn't for me.

Followers

Follow the Blog

Follow on Bloglovin

Follow By Email

Enter your email address:

Grab Me!

Blogs I Love