Author: Alicia Rae
Publisher: (November 5, 2013)
Genre: Contemporary Romance 18+
Cover Designed By: Okay Creations
Event organized by: Literati Author Services, Inc.
Add to: Goodreads
Order online here: Amazon, Barnes and Noble, The Book Depository, Amazon UK
NOTE: This is a "New Adult" novel. Due to mature content this title is recommended for ages 17+
Synopsis: Still trying to recover from a tragic loss, Lily’s worst fear is falling in love. Distancing herself from everyone is the only way she can keep heartache away.
Deep down though, Lily realizes that living without Kyle is too painful. She finds strength in Kyle’s arms, and he gives her the courage to face her past. With every step forward, Lily continues to nurture and mend her damaged heart.
Just when Lily feels closure within her grasp, secrets from the past finally catch up with her, and Lily will discover that more than her heart is on the line.
Will love be enough to save Lily?
Top Five Things I Love About my Characters…
1. Their immediate attraction to one another because it’s my favorite type of books to read. When I started The Beautiful Series, Kyle and Lily naturally came to me that way.
2. Kyle and Lily’s balance of chemistry and friendship. As in any relationship, I think it’s essential to have both. During proof reading, I always find myself blushing one minute and laughing out loud at their playfulness the next. My husband just gives me this funny look. It’s great.
3. Kyle and Lily’s support for each other. I hope to inspire others that no matter how rough life is at times, you can lean on your partner in a time of need. Relationships are a give and take.
4. The emotional growth between Kyle and Lily has greater depth than I originally planned for this novel. It’s a love story, yet so much more. I can’t wait to write the rest of their journey.
5. Family dynamics are such a huge role in our lives, and I look forward to expanding on Kyle and Lily’s families in the future. ;)
About the Author:
Alicia Rae is a Contemporary Romance Author who lives in Dekalb, Illinois, with her husband and three beautiful boys. Alicia has a passion for reading all types of romance, writing to bring a story to life, and photography.
Thank you to my dear sister, Kels, who showed me a few years ago how much I truly missed reading. And to my loving husband, for not throwing away my Nook, and planting the seed of writing into my mind. I am forever grateful. Xo
Readers, words cannot thank you enough for supporting me along this incredible journey. I hope you enjoy my novels as much as I do writing them. I thank each and every one of you.
Believe in yourself and follow your dreams…
Find Alicia Online:
Facebook | Twitter | Goodreads
a Rafflecopter giveaway