18 October 2013

The 12 Days of Christmas Just Got Hotter! *Fans self, wow!*


Today I'm excited to get to share with you the covers of 12 upcoming New Adult Novellas written by some of my favorite bestselling New Adult authors! These are 12 separate Christmas novellas (not an anthology or box set) that will all release November 1st! Some of the novellas are stand-alone and some are related to that author's existing series. Check out each of the covers and then see a little bit about each upcoming title and author below!

I am so excited to get a chance to read many if not all of these titles, I can't even tell you! Roll on November 1st!


These novellas are sure to get you ready for whatever you have planned for the holidays.

NOTE: These are ALL "New Adult" novellas. Due to mature content this title is recommended for ages 17+

About Magan Vernon and OFF THE MARKET - Add to: Goodreads
Find Magan Online: Website

Synopsis: Etta Davis must decide if a second chance with an old flame is worth taking her house, and her heart, off the market.

About Zoe Dawson and BRAVE - Add to: Goodreads
Find Zoe Online: Website          
     
Synopsis: His heart was closed, his emotions buried, he was a man on the edge of self-destructing. This Christmas, snowbound in Colorado little did he know that courage would be found in another searching for the strength to be brave.

About Tiffany King and CROSS COUNTRY CHRISTMAS - Add to: Goodreads
Find Tiffany Online: Blog

Synopsis: A hilarious, heartwarming Christmas tale about finding love in the least likely situation.

About Chelsea Cameron and CHRISTMAS CATCH - Add to: Goodreads
Find Chelsea Online: Website 


Synopsis: She swore she was never going back to the tiny fishing village she came from. So did he. But when they’re both dragged back to Saltwater, Maine, they might realize it’s where they belong. Together…

About H.M. Ward and A LITTLE CHRISTMAS ROMANCE - Add to: Goodreads
Find H.M. Online: Facebook

Synopsis: A sexy and sweet holiday treat.

About Breena Wilde and FROSTED MIDNIGHT - Add to: Goodreads
Find Breena Online: Facebook

Synopsis: Willow St. James needs a miracle and an encounter with Austin Merrick at midnight on Christmas Eve may be just the answer she's looking for.

About A. Meredith Walters and WARMTH IN ICE - Add to: Goodreads
Find A. Meredith Online: Facebook

Synopsis: Clay and Maggie struggle to build a future while overcoming the demons of their past. And during the heat of a Florida Christmas they are reminded that theirs is a love worth fighting for.

About Sawyer Bennett and IF I RETURN - Add to: Goodreads
Find Sawyer Online: Facebook

Synopsis: What was supposed to be a quiet Christmas holiday turns into a life changing event for Hope and Jack. The only problem? Jack is headed off to war, and there is no guarantee he will come back.

About Shelly Crane and WIDE SPACES - Add to: Goodreads
Find Shelly Online: Website

Synopsis: When they found each other, they knew that life had given them a second chance. But a life together that saved them will become a life they think is lost forever.

About Addison Moore and WINTER KISSES - Add to: Goodreads
Find Addison Online: Facebook

Synopsis: Having a one-night stand with your ex is never easy. She thinks its revenge sex. He thinks its make-up sex. Things can only go wrong from here.

About Marquita Valentine and ALL FOR YOU - Add to: Goodreads
Find Marquita Online: Facebook

Synopsis: The only thing West Diaz wants for Christmas is McKenzie Walsh's forgiveness, but she's not ready to make nice, until, that is, he willingly humiliates himself in public to prove he's not the same guy who bullied her in high school. But can one simple act overcome years of torment?

About Sarra Cannon and A SEASON FOR HOPE - Add to: Goodreads
Find Sarra Online: Website


Synopsis: After a devastating breakup, Bailey Houston just wants to give up on life. But can sexy med-student Judd Kohler teach her that Christmas really is a season for hope?

Find the Author

Follow me on Twitter     /     Be friends with me on Goodreads
Subscribe to my RSS Feed

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment and let me know your thoughts on this post.

Twitter Goodreads Email

Recently Read


Blog Archive

Search the Blog!

Learn more about RAK

Book Soulmates
Xpresso Book Tours

Total Pageviews

Copyright

FTC Disclaimer:

In accordance with FTC Guidelines, I have not received any monetary gain for any information posted within the pages of this website/blog. Any and all information has been provided by the publisher, author and or publicist for free. Content is also based on purchases made by myself or of my guest reviewer(s). Any and all opinions expressed within the pages of this website/blog are solely my own or those of the authors of any and all guest reviewers(s) or guest bloggers.



Related Posts with Thumbnails

About Me

Hi, I’m Lisa and I'm a proud bibliophile.

I enjoy reading and reviewing a variety of different books within the Young Adult, "New Adult" & Adult genres/categories. If you have any questions or if you are an author or publisher and would be interested in promoting a book, please feel free email. You can find my email under the "mail" button or under the contact link at the top of the page.

I look forward to hearing from you!


Authors, Publishers & Publicists

Have a book you'd like me to review or Promote? How about doing an Author Interview? Or maybe a Guest Post? Great! I'd love to! For more information about having your book reviewed here, please follow this link for more information:

Reviews, Interviews, Guest Posts and Contest.

Guest Reviewer Jenny

Guest Reviewer Jenny
Click for info & links to her reviews!

My Ratings

When I review I rate from 1 to 5 stars, 5 being the highest rating. I review based on many different things from the writing, to the story - to the characters and how I can relate to them or how they are developed. I also review based on if an author has worked their magic and was able to draw me into a story so deeply that I don't want to put the book down. If you would like me to review a book, please contact me or view my Contact Information and Review Policy for further details.

5 Stars - I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE it!
4 Stars - I Really liked/Loved it.
3 Stars - I liked it/Was pretty good.
2 Stars - It was, eh okay.
1 Star - It just wasn't for me.

Followers

Follow the Blog

Follow on Bloglovin

Follow By Email

Enter your email address:

Grab Me!

Blogs I Love