11 December 2010

2011 Debut Author Challenge

This will be the second year I'll be participating in the Debut Author Challenge. And this year I'll be doing things a little differently. I plan to add a list of each book that I'm looking forward to and we'll link to the review for any and all 2011 Debut's I'm able to read. A HUGE thank you goes out to Kristi at the Story Siren for hosting such an amazing event for a third year in a row.

The rules are easy, but you can get a full run down and additional info here: 2011 Debut Author Challenge Info. And you can sign up for it here: 2011 Debut Author Challenge Sign Up.

And as for my Challenge, I'd like to read AT LEAST 25. I hope to be able to read more than that, but I'm aiming for 25 to start and we'll see how it all goes. The list below has some books I'm looking forward to in 2011, I'll be adding to the list as well. (All reviews will be posted closer to the release date unless a request has been made to read and review sooner)

Here's my list that I'll update all throughout 2011 - remember it runs from Jan 1st, 2011 - December 31st, 2011.


Bold = I've read, Italic = I have but need to read, * = Kindle book


*Unearthly By: Cynthia Hand

Warped By: Maurissa Guilbord

XVI By: Julia Karr

Timeless By: Alexandra Monir

Across the Universe By: Beth Revis

The Water Wars By: Cameron Stracher

Choker By: Elizabeth Woods

*Angelfire (Angelfire, #1) By: Courtney Allison Moulton

Rival By: Sara Bennett-Wealer

A Touch Mortal By: Leah Clifford

Haven By: Kristie Cook

Where I Belong By: Gwendolyn Heasley

Darkness Becomes Her By: Kelly Keaton

The Iron Witch By: Karen Mahoney

The Demon Trapper Daughter By: Jana Oliver

So Shelly By: Ty Roth

Wake Unto Me By: Lisa Cach

Wither By: Lauren DeStefano


Entwined By: Heather Dixon

Clarity By: Kim Harrington

Falling Under By: Gwen Hays

Born At Midnight By: C.C. Hunter

Blood Magic By: Tessa Gratton

Bumped By: Megan McCafferty

The Goddess Test By: Amiee Carter

Starcrossed By: Josephine Angelini

Saving June By: Hannah Harrington

Divergent By: Veronica Roth

After Midnight By: Lynn Viehl

Stupid Fast By: Geoff Herbach

Possession By: Elana Johnson

Luminous By: Dawn Metcalf

Wild Fire By: Karsten Knight

Never Eighteen By: Megan Bostic

A Beautiful Dark By: Jocelyn Davies

Human.4 By: Mick Lancaster

Find the Author

Follow me on Twitter     /     Be friends with me on Goodreads
Subscribe to my RSS Feed

5 comments:

  1. So awesome to see RIVAL on your list. I hope you like it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for adding Never Eighteen to your DAC list. Hope it doesn't disappoint. Happy reading. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love checking out other's lists. I have some of them on mine but I always find new ones. Haven't heard of Entwined, Clarity or the Goddess Test. Thanks for sharing your list!

    ReplyDelete
  4. thanks for joining the challenge! happy reading and good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You've picked a fab selection to read for the challenge. I am a new follower btw! Good luck with the challenge!

    ReplyDelete

Comment and let me know your thoughts on this post.

Twitter Goodreads Email

Recently Read


Blog Archive

Search the Blog!

Learn more about RAK

Book Soulmates
Xpresso Book Tours

Total Pageviews

Copyright

FTC Disclaimer:

In accordance with FTC Guidelines, I have not received any monetary gain for any information posted within the pages of this website/blog. Any and all information has been provided by the publisher, author and or publicist for free. Content is also based on purchases made by myself or of my guest reviewer(s). Any and all opinions expressed within the pages of this website/blog are solely my own or those of the authors of any and all guest reviewers(s) or guest bloggers.



Related Posts with Thumbnails

About Me

Hi, I’m Lisa and I'm a proud bibliophile.

I enjoy reading and reviewing a variety of different books within the Young Adult, "New Adult" & Adult genres/categories. If you have any questions or if you are an author or publisher and would be interested in promoting a book, please feel free email. You can find my email under the "mail" button or under the contact link at the top of the page.

I look forward to hearing from you!


Authors, Publishers & Publicists

Have a book you'd like me to review or Promote? How about doing an Author Interview? Or maybe a Guest Post? Great! I'd love to! For more information about having your book reviewed here, please follow this link for more information:

Reviews, Interviews, Guest Posts and Contest.

Guest Reviewer Jenny

Guest Reviewer Jenny
Click for info & links to her reviews!

My Ratings

When I review I rate from 1 to 5 stars, 5 being the highest rating. I review based on many different things from the writing, to the story - to the characters and how I can relate to them or how they are developed. I also review based on if an author has worked their magic and was able to draw me into a story so deeply that I don't want to put the book down. If you would like me to review a book, please contact me or view my Contact Information and Review Policy for further details.

5 Stars - I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE it!
4 Stars - I Really liked/Loved it.
3 Stars - I liked it/Was pretty good.
2 Stars - It was, eh okay.
1 Star - It just wasn't for me.

Followers

Follow the Blog

Follow on Bloglovin

Follow By Email

Enter your email address:

Grab Me!

Blogs I Love