Author: Chelsea Fine
Publisher: Forever, 336 Pages (September 2nd, 2014)
Add to: Goodreads
Order here: Amazon, Barnes and Noble, The Book Depository, Amazon UK
NOTE: This is a "New Adult" novel. Due to mature content this title is recommended for ages 17+
Synopsis: Sometimes wrong can feel oh so right . . .
Jenna Lacombe needs complete control, whether it’s in the streets . . . or between the sheets. So when she sets out on a solo road trip to visit her family in New Orleans, she’s beyond annoyed that the infuriatingly sexy Jack Oliver wants to hitch a ride with her. Ever since they shared a wild night together last year, he’s been trying to strip away her defenses one by one. He claims he’s just coming along to keep her safe-but what’s not safe for her is prolonged exposure to the tattooed hottie.
Jack can’t get Jenna out from under his skin. She makes him feel alive again after his old life nearly destroyed him-and losing her is not an option. Now Jack’s troubles are catching up to him, and he’s forced to return to his hometown in Louisiana. But when his secrets put them both in harm’s way, Jenna will have to figure out how far she’s willing to let love in . . . and how much she already has.
Top 5 reasons why readers should pick up this book
by Chelsea Fine
First of all, I’M SO EXCITED TO BE HERE! I heart you, Lisa, with all the mushiness inside me and I’m thrilled to be visiting your amazing blog once again! :) Now on to the Top 5 reasons why readers should pick up this book:
1) Because it’s the sexiest book I’ve written, to date. I giggled and blushed on numerous occasions while writing it. In fact, I was working ona particularly steamy scene while on an airplane earlier this year and theelderly gentleman beside me (who, apparently, has a habit of reading over peoples’ shoulders) made a face at my computer screen and said, “What onearth are you writing?” Hahaha. So yeah.
2) Because both my main characters, Jenna and Jack, are covered in tattoos. Enough said.
3) Because it ties up my Finding Fate series (for now). *wink-wink* There are three books total in my new adult romance series: Best Kind of Broken, Perfect Kind of Trouble, and Right Kind of Wrong. And while each book can be read as a stand-alone novel, it’s always fun to follow a series with overlapping characters and see how everything comes together in the end. Right Kind of Wrong does just that. :)
4) Because it’s a ROAD TRIP BOOK! And really, who doesn’t like a good road trip book? All that close-quarters quality time in the car followed by unbearably awkward hotel nights filled with sexual tension… Mmm. De-licious.
5) Because of these teasers:
Thank you so much for having me on today! I love your guts!
Seriously LOVE your GUTS TOO Chelsea!!! You my friend are amazing and your books... WOW!
ABOUT CHELSEA FINE:
Chelsea lives in Phoenix, Arizona where she spends most of her time writing stories, painting murals, and avoiding housework at all costs. She’s ridiculously bad at doing dishes and claims to be allergic to laundry. Her obsessions include: superheroes, coffee, sleeping-in, and crazy socks. She lives with her husband and two children, who graciously tolerate her inability to resist teenage drama on TV and her complete lack of skill in the kitchen.
Find Chelsea Online:
Website | Facebook | Twitter | YouTube | Instagram | Goodreads
a Rafflecopter giveaway