22 January 2012

Title: Asulym (Casual Enchantment, #2)
Author: K.A. Tucker
Publisher: Papoti Books, (December 12th, 2011)
Check out my review: >>>HERE<<< 

Synopsis: Tucked away in Sofie's wintery asylum with no hope of release for years, Evangeline must come to terms with her situation: the curse still plagues her, she's now hunted by a two thousand-year-old vampire, and the guy she's in love with tried to kill her.
 

Plus, she's locked up with a cranky Max and the Forero kids—two people everyone seems to prefer dead over alive. Things aren't looking good.

Meanwhile, back in Manhattan, Sofie struggles to keep forty trapped and bloodthirsty Ratheus vampires at bay and a desperate Viggo from killing Evangeline's friends, all while hints stir outside the walls of the NYC vampire asylum of a war brewing between the Sentinel and the witches.

Is there any hope for Evangeline and Caden? Can Sofie control the rival powers? Is the fate of Earth predestined?
 

Hello and thank you for visiting me at A Life Bound by Books today, as part of my Asylum tour!
Today, Lisa and I are going to tell you who our pick would be for Julian Forero, if the Causal Enchantment series was ever to be made into a movie!

Recall, Julian is the dark-haired, dark-eyed serious son in the ‘Colombian beard family’ - we leave Anathema with the impression of a spoiled, mean tyrant-in-the-making. Things change a little bit in Asylum… but you’ll need to read it to get any more info than that.

For the role of Julian Forero, we narrowed it down to four actors:








#1 -  Jay Hernandez

This guy has all of the physical characteristics of Julian and he looks like he could play a pompous a$$ really well.









#2 - Diego Boneta

Diego has a bit of a different look from #1. Definitely a pretty boy and Latin, with a very serious stare.





#3 - Blair Redford

While both of my pick have longer hair than I pictured Julian having, as I said to Kathleen, that can be cut. I can totally see Blair being able to pull off and play the jerk that Julian is.







#4 - Tyler Blackburn

 And then we have Tyler. To me, he'd be a great fit as Julian. I can totally picture him playing the part....... sorry, was day dreaming there for a minute.









So who did Lisa and I decide on?


Drum roll…


BLAIR REDFORD!!

What do you think about this pick? Can you see Blair as Julian?  If you don’t know who we’re talking about, go grab an ecopy of Anathema for FREE today. The sequel, Asylum, is only $2.99.


Order BOTH books online here:

Find K.A. Tucker Online:



Thanks for stopping by and thanks to Lisa for hosting me today!


K.A.Tucker

It's been such a FUN post, and I can't say thank you enough for asking me to be part of the tour for Asylum! Loved working with you too Kathleen! You're more than welcome here anytime.


As part of the tour Kathleen has been running a giveaway and during my stop, I'm announcing the winner for a Print Copy of Asylum! The winner was chosen via random by Kathleen and will be contacted by her for shipping. CONGRATS!


And the winner is......... Barbara McGowen!


 *I am not compensated at all for any of the links within this post.

Find the Author

Follow me on Twitter     /     Be friends with me on Goodreads
Subscribe to my RSS Feed

2 comments:

  1. Yep, that's a good pic for Julian. Although I think I'm gonna scroll back up and drool over that pic of Tyler Blackburn for a bit....

    ReplyDelete

Comment and let me know your thoughts on this post.

Twitter Goodreads Email

Recently Read


Blog Archive

Search the Blog!

Learn more about RAK

Book Soulmates
Xpresso Book Tours

Total Pageviews

Copyright

FTC Disclaimer:

In accordance with FTC Guidelines, I have not received any monetary gain for any information posted within the pages of this website/blog. Any and all information has been provided by the publisher, author and or publicist for free. Content is also based on purchases made by myself or of my guest reviewer(s). Any and all opinions expressed within the pages of this website/blog are solely my own or those of the authors of any and all guest reviewers(s) or guest bloggers.



Related Posts with Thumbnails

About Me

Hi, I’m Lisa and I'm a proud bibliophile.

I enjoy reading and reviewing a variety of different books within the Young Adult, "New Adult" & Adult genres/categories. If you have any questions or if you are an author or publisher and would be interested in promoting a book, please feel free email. You can find my email under the "mail" button or under the contact link at the top of the page.

I look forward to hearing from you!


Authors, Publishers & Publicists

Have a book you'd like me to review or Promote? How about doing an Author Interview? Or maybe a Guest Post? Great! I'd love to! For more information about having your book reviewed here, please follow this link for more information:

Reviews, Interviews, Guest Posts and Contest.

Guest Reviewer Jenny

Guest Reviewer Jenny
Click for info & links to her reviews!

My Ratings

When I review I rate from 1 to 5 stars, 5 being the highest rating. I review based on many different things from the writing, to the story - to the characters and how I can relate to them or how they are developed. I also review based on if an author has worked their magic and was able to draw me into a story so deeply that I don't want to put the book down. If you would like me to review a book, please contact me or view my Contact Information and Review Policy for further details.

5 Stars - I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE it!
4 Stars - I Really liked/Loved it.
3 Stars - I liked it/Was pretty good.
2 Stars - It was, eh okay.
1 Star - It just wasn't for me.

Followers

Follow the Blog

Follow on Bloglovin

Follow By Email

Enter your email address:

Grab Me!

Blogs I Love