27 November 2010

Title: Powerless Book 1: The Synthesis
Author: Jason Letts
Publisher: CreateSpace, (October 13, 2010)
Order here: Amazon, Barnes and Noble

Synopsis: Mira Ipswich couldn't have ever known the startling difference that separates her from the rest of humanity. But when she discovers a strange anomaly in the midst of her seclusion, her parents are forced to reveal she exists in a world where everyone is imbued with a wondrous natural gift. Everyone except herself that is. Accompany Mira as her attempts to fit in among peers and understand her inconceivable condition embroil her with the dangerous forces threatening her homeland. Protected by nothing more than her imagination and ingenuity, you'll never find a superhero more like you.

The first book in the Powerless series is the tale of Mira’s turbulent and perilous entry into the world around her. And once she’s a part of it, nothing will ever be the same again.


Title: Powerless Book 2: The Shadowing
Author: Jason Letts
Publisher: CreateSpace, (August 30th, 2010)
Order here:Amazon, Barnes and Noble

Synopsis: If you were sent out into the world to learn of its evil, what would you expect to find?

In book two of the Powerless series, Mira and her friends must endure a period of apprenticeship, known as The Shadowing. This is their last chance to prepare themselves before they are thrust into the mysterious war, which no one seems to know anything about. While Vern, Aoi, Will, and Roselyn seek out pre-arranged mentors to help them develop their unique magical abilities, Mira—the only one without a power—sets off in search of the brilliant author of her science manuals, Flip Widget, who she learns was the doctor at her birth. For all they have to fear that waits for them in the future, they will find that the troubles they prepare for are much closer at hand than they think.


How would you like a FREE book? Yes, FREE, FREE, FREE! Author Jason Letts is celebrating the release of his third book in the Powerless Series by giving away the - Powerless Book 1: The Synthesis - to anyone who'd like it!!

Here's the rules and how to get your free copy:

You MUST complete the form for your copy.
No entries on comments please - comments are more then welcomed and loved, just no entries/requests in comments.
You MUST be at least 13 years old to request a copy of this book.
This giveaway is open INTERNATIONAL!
Giveaway ends: December 5th, 2010


Thanks Jason for asking me to host this giveaway!!
And be sure to check back on Monday for a Guest Post from Jason too!

Find the Author

Follow me on Twitter     /     Be friends with me on Goodreads
Subscribe to my RSS Feed

4 comments:

Comment and let me know your thoughts on this post.

Twitter Goodreads Email

Recently Read


Blog Archive

Search the Blog!

Learn more about RAK

Book Soulmates
Xpresso Book Tours

Total Pageviews

Copyright

FTC Disclaimer:

In accordance with FTC Guidelines, I have not received any monetary gain for any information posted within the pages of this website/blog. Any and all information has been provided by the publisher, author and or publicist for free. Content is also based on purchases made by myself or of my guest reviewer(s). Any and all opinions expressed within the pages of this website/blog are solely my own or those of the authors of any and all guest reviewers(s) or guest bloggers.



Related Posts with Thumbnails

About Me

Hi, I’m Lisa and I'm a proud bibliophile.

I enjoy reading and reviewing a variety of different books within the Young Adult, "New Adult" & Adult genres/categories. If you have any questions or if you are an author or publisher and would be interested in promoting a book, please feel free email. You can find my email under the "mail" button or under the contact link at the top of the page.

I look forward to hearing from you!


Authors, Publishers & Publicists

Have a book you'd like me to review or Promote? How about doing an Author Interview? Or maybe a Guest Post? Great! I'd love to! For more information about having your book reviewed here, please follow this link for more information:

Reviews, Interviews, Guest Posts and Contest.

Guest Reviewer Jenny

Guest Reviewer Jenny
Click for info & links to her reviews!

My Ratings

When I review I rate from 1 to 5 stars, 5 being the highest rating. I review based on many different things from the writing, to the story - to the characters and how I can relate to them or how they are developed. I also review based on if an author has worked their magic and was able to draw me into a story so deeply that I don't want to put the book down. If you would like me to review a book, please contact me or view my Contact Information and Review Policy for further details.

5 Stars - I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE it!
4 Stars - I Really liked/Loved it.
3 Stars - I liked it/Was pretty good.
2 Stars - It was, eh okay.
1 Star - It just wasn't for me.

Followers

Follow the Blog

Follow on Bloglovin

Follow By Email

Enter your email address:

Grab Me!

Blogs I Love