New Leaf Literary's brings you today's guest post!
Three Truths and a Lie from NA authors - Mila Ferrera and Colina Brennan and New Leaf Literary's, Jaida Temperly, Suzie Townsend and Kathleen Ortiz
Author: MIla Ferrera
Publisher: July 9th, 2013
Add to: Goodreads
NOTE: This is a "New Adult" novel. Due to mature content this title is recommended for ages 17+
Synopsis: SILVER LININGS PLAYBOOK meets GREY’S ANATOMY
Nessa Cavanaugh, psychology student, knows how to stay on an even keel. Despite the urging of her mother and her academic advisor to get a life and have some fun, “all work and no play” sums up her plan to survive her grueling internship year at a children's hospital. She doesn't want to end up like her father, whose constant ups and downs broke her family, and avoiding unnecessary emotional entanglements is a must.
Then she (literally) runs into Dr. Aron Lindstrom in the middle of her disastrous first day on the job. The attraction is instant—and terrifying. Nessa knows she should stay away—especially when she finds out he has a reputation for being a player—but Aron is brilliant, intense, and as sexy as they come. When he challenges her to take a chance on him, her plans to stay focused on work start to crumble.
But what begins as passion takes on a dangerous edge, becoming an emotional roller coaster that’s frighteningly familiar. As things spiral out of control, Nessa must decide whether she should hold on for the ride or run … even if it means leaving her heart behind.
Three Truths and a Lie:
Mila Ferrera, NA Author
1. I have accidentally mooned someone at 18,000 feet above sea level.
2. I have eaten fried crickets.
3. I have the musical tastes of a depressed teenage boy.
4. I am genetically blessed to have no wisdom teeth.
Lie: I have eaten fried crickets.
Colina Brennan, NA Author of Addicted to You - Add to: Goodreads
1. I can de-bone a chicken wing in less than a minute.
2. While camping, I once fought off a raccoon to save my veggie burger. (It wasn’t worth it.)
3. When I worked fast food as a teen, I amused myself by taking drive through orders in different accents.
4. I once decided going down a giant hill on roller blades would be a good idea. (It wasn’t.)
Lie: While camping, I once fought off a raccoon to save my veggie burger. (It wasn’t worth it.)
Jaida Temperly, Assistant at New Leaf Literary & Media
1. I grew up on a dairy farm, with a pet cow named Nolana.
2. I pursued classical ballet seriously until I was 18.
3. I double-majored in college: Theater and English Literature.
4. I love trash television (Real Housewives, TOWIE, The Kardashians, etc.).
Lie: I double-majored in college: Theater and English Literature. (Biology, actually.)
Suzie Townsend, Agent, New Leaf Literary & Media
1. I've had six dogs over my lifetime, including four at one time.
2. I had to call the parents of one of my students to tell them he was being suspended for bringing a birthday cake to school for one of his friends. It was shaped and decorated like a penis.
3. Two weeks ago, Joanna Volpe gave me a gin based drink at a party and I got so drunk that I walked out in the middle of Cards Against Humanity. The next thing I remember I was laying on my bathroom floor.
4. I have eleven toes. My left foot has an extra baby toe.
Lie: I have eleven toes. My left foot has an extra baby toe.
Kathleen Ortiz, Agent, Director of Subsidiary Rights
1. I hate alligator meat. Doesn't taste like chicken. Bleh.
2. I'm a former president of the Future Farmers of America and raised a 220 lb. pig who I showed off in the local fair.
3. I'm insanely scared of chickens. They're the spawn of Satan.
4 . I've backpacked across Europe for 50 days and slept on a bench in a Belgian train station. It was frickin' freezing.
Lie: I hate alligator meat. Doesn't taste like chicken. Bleh.
Mila Ferrera lives in New England, where she has a family and a job and does various normal, everyday things, all while plotting novels in her head. She has a passion for writing new adult/adult romance featuring psychological twists and tortured heroes. Her own psychology internship involved plenty of consultation, but alas, no sexy Swedish doctors, which is why she had to make one up. SPIRAL is her first novel ... but it won't be the only one for long.
a Rafflecopter giveaway
Find New Leaf Literary Online:
Twitter (Hashtag: #NAaddict) | Tumblr | Facebook | Agent Suzie Townsend's Blog
FTC Disclaimer: I have NOT been compensated at all in any way or means for sharing this post or giveaway.