|Click the tour button to check out all the stops for the tour!|
Author: Alexandra Ivy, Nina Bangs, Dianne Duvall, Hannah Jayne
Publisher: Zebra, 384 Pages (May 7th, 2013)
Add to: Goodreads
Order here: Amazon, Barnes and Noble, The Book Depository
Review: Darkness Dawns (Immortal Guardians, #1)
Review: Night Reigns (Immortal Guardians, #2)
Review: Phantom Shadows (Immortal Guardians #3)
NOTE: This is an Adult novel. Due to mature content this title is recommended for ages 17+
Synopsis: Four of today's most exciting paranormal authors take readers into the thrilling realm of vampires, immortals, and other supernatural beings with a thirst for illicit desire...
Out Of Control by Alexandra Ivy
Ph.D student Angela Locke has a crush on her sexy professor, Dr. Nikolo Bartrev. When she learns he's actually a Sentinel with extraordinary powers, she joins forces with him to catch a psychopath. But soon, their hottest pursuit is of each other...
Ties That Bind by Nina Bangs
Cassie Tyler agrees to sub for her friend at the funeral home where she works. But she gets more than she bargained for when a group of men attack her and a vampire comes to her rescue. . .
In Still Darkness by Dianne Duvall
Immortal Richart d'Alençon can't forget the woman who rewarded him with a sensuous kiss after he saved her from a trio of vampires. While Richart knows that loving a human can only bring trouble, the taste of forbidden lust is too great to resist. . .
High Stakes by Hannah Jayne
When vampire fashionista Nina LaShay's design contest rival is found dead, she's the prime suspect. Sexy photographer Pike is number two. He's the kind of man who makes Nina salivate. But will she have to reveal herself to have him--and to save them both? Or does Pike have a secret of his own?
15 Things You’ll “Overhear” in My Immortal Guardians Series
Thank you, Lisa, for letting me visit A Life Bound by Books again! I’m so excited to be here today, celebrating the release of PREDATORY, an anthology that contains my Immortal Guardians novella “In Still Darkness”, along with stories by Alexandra Ivy, Nina Bangs, and Hannah Jayne!
“In Still Darkness” features Richart d’Alençon, a two-hundred-and-thirty-year-old immortal warrior who spends his nights hunting and destroying psychotic vampires. Though his brother and sister are also immortal, Richart nevertheless considers it a lonely existence . . . until he rescues charming single mother Jenna McBride and is rewarded with a scorching kiss. Unable to resist her lure (or forget that kiss), he daringly attempts what few other immortals have tried: He attempts to carry on a traditional courtship while keeping his vampire hunting profession, as well as his immortality, a secret. As you might’ve guessed, it doesn’t go very smoothly. :-)
If you’re new to my Immortal Guardians series, I thought I’d give you a glimpse of the characters through some favorite quotes. For those who are already familiar with the series, I included some sneak peeks into “In Still Darkness” and DARKNESS RISES (October 1, 2013):
1. “You stabbed me in the ass?” ~ Bastien, DARKNESS DAWNS, Book 1.
2. “I’m not antisocial. I just want to be left alone.” ~ Roland, DARKNESS DAWNS, Book 1.
3. “What kind of crack pots have you been dating?” ~ Sarah, DARKNESS DAWNS, Book 1.
4. “Um . . . is that cat bald?” ~ Ami, NIGHT REIGNS, Book 2.
5. “What did you think I would do? Ask her if I could braid her hair after we gave each other facials and painted our toenails?” ~ Marcus, NIGHT REIGNS, Book 2.
6. “Are you sure I can't talk you into leaving this old sod and running away with me? I do so love strong women.” ~ Étienne, NIGHT REIGNS, Book 2.
7. “All right. All right. Settle down. We're all glad Sarah stabbed Bastien in the ass.” ~ Seth, PHANTOM SHADOWS, Book 3.
8. "If you tell me you have two gifts and one of them is X-ray vision, I'm going to have to hurt you." ~ Melanie, PHANTOM SHADOWS, Book 3.
9. “Is this going to get weird? Like kinky weird?” ~ John, PREDATORY, “In Still Darkness”.
10. “Wow, you guys really know how to make a girl feel self-conscious.” ~ Jenna, PREDATORY, “In Still Darkness”.
11. “I am so smitten with you.” ~ Richart, PREDATORY, “In Still Darkness”.
12. “Dude, vampires threaten to feed me my own entrails all the time. You’re going to have to come up with something better than that.” ~ Sheldon, PREDATORY, “In Still Darkness”.
13. “Are you off your nut?” ~ David, DARKNESS RISES, Book 4 (October 1, 2013).
14. “Could I just say holy crap again?” ~ Krysta, DARKNESS RISES, Book 4 (October 1, 2013).
15. “Great. There goes our security deposit.” ~ Sean, DARKNESS RISES, Book 4 (October 1, 2013).
Intrigued? I hope so. Thanks so much for joining me!
Dianne Duvall is the New York Times and USA Today Bestselling Author of the Immortal Guardians paranormal romance series. Her debut novel DARKNESS DAWNS was nominated for the RT Reviewers' Choice Award for Best Vampire Romance by RT Book Reviews, for Best Paranormal Romance - Vampire by The Romance Reviews, and for Best Book of 2011 by Long and Short Reviews. NIGHT REIGNS, the second book in her Immortal Guardians series, was declared an "utterly addictive" Top Pick by RT Book Reviews. PHANTOM SHADOWS, the third book in the series, was deemed a Top Pick by both The Romance Reviews and by Night Owl Reviews. DARKNESS RISES, Immortal Guardians Book 4, will be released on October 1, 2013.
When she isn't writing, Dianne is active in the independent film industry and once even appeared onscreen as a machete-wielding maniac not unlike the vampires she so loves to create in her novels.
Find Dianne online:
Website | Blog | Facebook | Twitter | Pinterest
One lucky winner will receive a signed copy of his/her choice of one of the first three Immortal Guardians books —DARKNESS DAWNS, NIGHT REIGNS, or PHANTOM SHADOWS — plus Immortal Guardians swag.
Rules and how to enter:
Please fill out the Rafflecopter form below to enter this giveaway.
Name & Email Address must be provided. (Easy Entry, just click the form & it does it for you!)
You must be at least 17 years old to enter.
This giveaway is open: INTERNATIONAL!
Giveaway ends: June 10th, 2013 (12:00AM EST)
a Rafflecopter giveaway