I was awarded the Honest Scrap Award from Peace Love & Pat! Thank You, Thank You, Thank You or this award!!
The rules are easy. You have to list 10 honest things about yourself and then pass it on to 10 other honest bloggers.
So, here goes.......
1. I love to bake, but would rather not cook. Give me some cupcakes or a cake to decorate anytime over cooking any meal.
2. I'm a cold weather person. I love the rain, doom and gloom weather over summer and heat. Heat and I don't get along. Never have, never will.
3. I like to be alone and very much am a person who loves to be at home. I tend to stay away from large groups of people. Going to Disneyland at the height of summer is a double No for me. Heat and large crowds... even thinking about it makes me want to cower in the corner.
4. I met my husband on the internet. In a yahoo chat room. Weird, but true. We've been together for 9 years, married for 8.
5. Being that it's christmas time and all, I might as well admitt that I'm a crazy for christmas person. I love everything from the lights to the tree to wrapping to the music to... well pretty much everything.
6. When I'm here, I miss Liverpool, when I'm in Liverpool I miss So. Cal. I even love the area of Liverpool that my husband's from. It's not the best area, but it has felt like home from the first day I arrived there. Now, to figure out where we want to live... here or there.
7. I can get annoyed sometimes to easily.
8. I can't walk around barefoot on cement or grass - sometimes even on carpet. It's like fingernails down a chalkboard to me.
9. I use to draw portraits. I haven't picked up a pencil and pad of paper in awhile. I miss it.
10. I'm scared of Moth's. Yep, Moth's. Spiders, not so much... moth's make me scream and run like the girl I am.
Now, it's my turn to pass it on to 10 blogs/bloggers! (some of you have been blogging for longer then I have and you might have already done this. Have fun with it anyways!)
Kari from A Good Addiction
Rex Robot Reviews
Enna Isilee from Squeaky Books
Books, Movies, Reviews! Oh My!
The Book Vixen
The Neverending Shelf
Books Not Bombs
So Many Books, So Little Time
Sherry from Flipping Pages for All Ages
Jill from The O.W.L.